Week 3 Postgame: GB 30 - SF 28

Leader

22 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Without looking at the game thread, did anyone else notice Tonyan decleating Bosa on the first PI call that Adams drew?  ( think that was the play)

Announcers were talking about Bosa and how he twitches his leg on pass downs.  Tonyan moved inside before the snap and just mauled Bosa so badly that I think his grandkids are going to feel that hit.  I mean, Tonyan took him off of his feet, backwards and onto his back.  Tonyan tripped over him when he was on the ground.  It was incredible to see.

If it happened and it's worth seeing again, there's a good chance this account will have it...

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

That was such a good football play from everyone involved. I just nodded and appreciated it at the time.

I was super ok with losing to that play at the time. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap.. Everything about that play was great. The rush, the pass, the coverage, the catch. Football at its finest. Chef's kiss.

Edited by wgbeethree
  • Like 1

Just now, gizmo2012 said:

I questioned the Packers not kicking the FG in the first half when they were up by 10. They weren't on the 1 and the 4th down play was not even close. Was this to appease Rodgers after the correct FG call (IMO) in the title game last year. 

No .. just one of those go for the jugular moments where you put them in a big hole if you get the TD and leave them pinned in if you don't.  The play was a mess though .. and had no chance.  If you are going to go for it have something great planned.

39 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but that catch by Deebo Samuels on the last drive was amazing and about to go into 49ers lore had they won. Jaire had perfect coverage and had a hand on the ball and yet Deebo somehow pulled it in. One of the most impressive catches I've ever seen. That was a big time play that's going to be totally forgotten by pretty much everyone but me. Credit where credit is due. 

Deebo is what I wanted/want Cobb/Amari to be. 

His speed/physicality is something else. Cobb and Amari seem to have the physicality but not his speed. 

Deebo reminds me of Sterling Sharpe but waaay twitcher and faster. 

11 minutes ago, tredpack said:

His speed/physicality is something else. Cobb and Amari seem to have the physicality but not his speed. 

I loved Deebo coming out and wanted him, but I'd bet a lot Deebo will never be anything near as good as Sharpe.

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, tredpack said:

I think you are mis-remembering how good Sharpe was

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Norm said:

On 9/23/2021 at 3:07 PM, Norm said:

We're going to win this game. Idk how but we are.. The NFL is random

On 9/23/2021 at 4:21 PM, skibrett15 said:

I think so too.  Better QB and I'm not in love with the SF defense either

BUT THIS, this was the prediction

On 9/22/2021 at 6:42 PM, oldmansmell said:

I got a feeling about Sunday. We stop deferring (actually not sure if we did that, but anyways) we get the ball to start put up 7, get a fluke stop, and go up 14. We win 31-28. They've done a worse cover on the team we beat and handled a Philly team that I have 0 faith in. However, we suck in California and Florida for some reason.

• Like 2