SNF: Goat Bowl, Brady v Belichick, Most overhyped Week 4 game - ever?

Matts4313

Pats line can't protect for jack. I can't remember the last time I've seen a QB so constantly under pressure like one second after the snap.

Thing is, 2nd down sack was half on Jones. He's gotta climb the pocket, roll out or get rid of it. At that point it would be at worst 3rd and manageable. Instead it's 3rd and long and with the crappyass Pats line and offense they currently have, that 3rd down sack was pretty much locked in.

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

Right after Collinsworth talks about how well Mac is handling pressure, he gets sacked on back to back plays. Not really his fault but still funny

The commentator curse....60% of the time it works, every time.

Edited by Pats#1
  • Like 1

Just now, DannyB said:

do players habitually get away with running down out of bounds the entire way? that's my only explanation when I see a player hoofing like 40 yards without even trying to get back in. Like it MUST go uncalled a ton.

probably cuz everyone tries to sneak it in there

Just now, DannyB said:

do players habitually get away with running down out of bounds the entire way? that's my only explanation when I see a player hoofing like 40 yards without even trying to get back in. Like it MUST go uncalled a ton.

Seems weird that TB could force him OOB, and then run along the sideline basically preventing him from going back in-bounds, and he gets called for the foul

Just now, childofpudding said:

Seems weird that TB could force him OOB, and then run along the sideline basically preventing him from going back in-bounds, and he gets called for the foul

They weren't preventing him. How would you even know that when he didn't even try

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

TOm Brady not as sharp as he used to be if he really thinks Judon was ever the best player on the Ravens defense.

They could ask him about the backup waterboy and he's say he was the best of whatever it was he did.

• Like 1