Week 5 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

21 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What part of "take 2 knees" did you guys miss?

I was rooting for the Chargers for obvious divisional reasons.

I'm glad they just scored. Didn't want to trust that kicker and forcing the Browns to go TD (not FG) with no timeouts was good enough.

4 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

That was like a college game…that’s the ultimate compliment for an NFL GAME.

Herbo man…

I view it as the opposite. College football has almost become unwatchable due to lack of defense and 4 hour games. Yesterday I taped Oklahoma/Texas and extended the time to 4 hours. I watched later, not having any idea who won. And at the end of 4 hours I still had no idea who won. The tape finished while tied with a minute remaining.

The only aspect that saves college right now is that there still is a sufficient percentage of running plays, unlike the NFL

• Like 1

From a Dolphins' standpoint at least the 49ers have lost 3 in a row...owning their first round pick.

That's a huge break from a Miami perspective with Trey Lance starting at quarterback. Rookie quarterbacks simply do not put up points, no matter what it looks like going in. I guess Mac Jones squeezed out a late 25 today. The others were 20 or less. If you've got a rookie out there you've got to physical and condense the game, as the Bears did. 

The 49ers almost certainly would have defeated the Cardinals with Garropolo starting, if holding Arizona to 17. 

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Lmao this guy said Stefon Diggs was almost in tears before the game. This game is their super bowl

Think he was talking about last year at the end of the playoff game where Diggs stayed on the field after. He kinds made his sentence sound strange tho

• Like 1