Falcons WRs Calvin Ridley (Personal) and Russell Gage (Injury) not playing in London vs. Jets

RaidersAreOne

Is there a beat report on the nature of the personal issue?   Not needing specifics, but more if it's code for "league's about hit me for PED's", or "something that will only be this weekend" (vs. that cryptic "Fuller could miss a lot of the season" type talk before)?  

Dude has a right to keep his personal life private (unless he's dumb enough to pull an Urban Meyer), but that info would be helpful.   Sadly, the ATL subforum is only slightly more active than the 'Zona forum lol.  @scar988 or others - any intel?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Is there a beat report on the nature of the personal issue?   Not needing specifics, but more if it's code for "league's about hit me for PED's", or "something that will only be this weekend" (vs. that cryptic "Fuller could miss a lot of the season" type talk before)?  

Dude has a right to keep his personal life private (unless he's dumb enough to pull an Urban Meyer), but that info would be helpful.   Sadly, the ATL subforum is only slightly more active than the 'Zona forum lol.  @scar988 or others - any intel?

Not a Falcons fan, but none of the articles I've read will go beyond the wording of "personal issue." I get the impression it's a family problem. There's plenty of speculation in The Falcoholic, but nothing concrete.

4 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Not a Falcons fan, but none of the articles I've read will go beyond the wording of "personal issue." I get the impression it's a family problem. There's plenty of speculation in The Falcoholic, but nothing concrete.

I have not heard anything or found anything, but I have this feeling in my gut that's telling me this might just be a cover for more o f a message to Ridley due to him being scared to take a hit this year. Let's just say I wouldn't be shocked if he's a surprise trade prior to the deadline. Again no proof just a guy feeling

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

I have not heard anything or found anything, but I have this feeling in my gut that's telling me this might just be a cover for more o f a message to Ridley due to him being scared to take a hit this year. Let's just say I wouldn't be shocked if he's a surprise trade prior to the deadline. Again no proof just a guy feeling

Could be that too. I do know he hasn't played up to expectations this year. Lots of talk about dropped passes and his head not being in the game.

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Wait, when did it pass us? @11sanchez11, @DirtyDez, @LuckyNumber11, @Zalixar we gotta hurry and post in our Subforum!

#birdgang #riseupredsea

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

From my understanding, it's a family issue.