What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Ken Burns documentaries while working from home is pretty great. Works as a podcast that you can glance over at from time to time while taking work breaks. Civil War and National Parks are just tremendous. The guy is the king of documentaries on the soul of America. 

I would love to see him make one on the Civil Rights movement. 

12 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

One of those shows I thought I would hate and never watched. Decided to give it a try earlier this year and breezed right through it. Great show

Yeah this my 3rd time through iirc.  Gets even better with every rewatch too. That s3 finale was absolutely legendary.  

11 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I've never watched any anime before but I've heard people talk about Neon Genesis Evangelion a lot so decided to give it a shot. This is just pervy power rangers. 

bruh you stepped off the first step of the pool into the deep end. Maybe start with something more attuned to American audiences first lol

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

The season of Pokemon and half a season of Yugioh wasn't enough?

lol no probably not. 

I usually recommend Trigun to people new to anime. It's short, the cast is small (some anime get REDICULOUS RE: Fairy Tail), and it mostly appeals to western audience because its a gunslinger/outlaw type show.