What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

3 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Anyone finish the 100. Watched the first episode of season 7 and decided I don’t care to finish it, so I use skipped to the series finale. Man did they ruin the show.

I just finished it. The first 3-4 seasons were phenomenal. After that it just gets so far out there that I don’t fault anyone for giving up on it. I had to rewatch season 6 because I must have fallen asleep a few episodes in and never finished it. 

On 10/13/2020 at 6:14 PM, Ray Reed said:

The Haunting of Bly Manor is decent so far (3 eps in) but not up to The Haunting of Hill House imo

Ending was so strange.  Last episode feels like it was for a completely different show.  In totality, it wasn't bad, but I liked Hill House a lot more.  This turned into a love story, under the guise of a horror series, more than anything else.  I kind of sat at end like wtf just happened to the show?  Kind of weird.  Not really a fan, but not completely disappointed a rode it all the way out.  I'd give it a 5.5-6/10, probably give Hill House an 8.  I never was excited to watch another episode of Bly Manor like I was Hill House.

Edited by OkeyDoke21

On 10/14/2020 at 10:46 PM, Neumatic said:

I just finished it. The first 3-4 seasons were phenomenal. After that it just gets so far out there that I don’t fault anyone for giving up on it. I had to rewatch season 6 because I must have fallen asleep a few episodes in and never finished it. 

I got about five episodes into Season 7 and realized I was barely following along due to how little I cared about 75% of the remaining characters. I finished the show, because I had to, but I definitely would’ve been happier if I abandoned it after four good/very good seasons.

• Like 1