What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

That’s fair. It might’ve felt different going through it as it was happening, being surrounded by fellow fans postulating on what was going to happen, having to wait weeks for episodes and years for new seasons. When the show departed from the books’ source material, it was incredibly noticeable and cheap. Like the Ed Sheeran scene when he was at his peak of popularity. The writers thought they were going to be hot shot movie directors and rushed to the end and failed and totally lost their audience forever and the actors had visions of grandeur beyond it that weren’t realized. I’ll never forgive them making Jaime the most likable person on the show and then erasing his incredible arc so he could die how he would’ve chosen in the first episode. 

Yeah, it's been long enough and I'm as disconnected from the source material as you can be (I'll read them eventually) so that might be why I don't have as much a problem with it. As far as Jaime is concerned, love does weird ******* things to people. He knew the love of his life, no matter how vile, was going to die so he went home. We all have our ups and downs so, even with his redemption arc, his relapse made sense, at least to me. He tried being a decent person but, in the end, you are who you are.

Edited by beekay414

First time I’ll have actually watched a whole season of Hard Knocks (finale next week I think). Kinda painful to watch them highlights players that don’t make a roster. But Kalil Pimpleton’s scene of him training with a juggler so he can become better at juggling was stupid af lol. If I’m in his shoes, I’m fighting tooth and nail to make a roster, screw all other distractions. 

34 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

First time I’ll have actually watched a whole season of Hard Knocks (finale next week I think). Kinda painful to watch them highlights players that don’t make a roster. But Kalil Pimpleton’s scene of him training with a juggler so he can become better at juggling was stupid af lol. If I’m in his shoes, I’m fighting tooth and nail to make a roster, screw all other distractions. 

I’m 90% sure one of David Blough’s legs is 5 inches longer than the other. That’s the only thing that explains his gait and lack of coordination literally every time he’s shown. 

There’s such a wealth of content these days and access to it. Growing up without cable sucked but even cable sucked. Being stuck watching only what planned programming wanted you to. Just got peacock through a friend and it’s crazy how much stuff is on there that would be impossible to get through. 

• Like 1

Jack Osbourne, Jason Mewes, and Jamie Kennedy have an alien conspiracy show on HBOMax... actually they aren't even sure if it's a show about aliens, ufos, skin walkers, ghosts, or any other number of bs. I'm still not sure who Jamie Kennedy is, but he is drugged out the entire time and pretty pointless. Jack and Jay are trying, but holy crap is this bad. They spend a good 40 minutes staring at stars and freaking out about satellites and airplanes.

If you want to flush 90 minutes down the toilet, find something else to watch. A couple of the new Beavis and Butthead episodes are pretty hilarious.