Browns extend G Wyatt Teller

ReggieCamp

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think that’s most likely. Even if we don’t resign njoku I think hooper is gone. Unless he takes a large pay cut. 

I'd hope he takes a pay cut. Hooper is a solid player, but definitely not worth what he's being paid. Dude drops too many passes for what he's getting paid.

7 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I'm really mad at how good he is and that the Browns got him for practically nothing.

A bit of a trade off for all of our getting "nothing for somethings" Looking at you, Brandon Weeden, Brady Quinn, Johnny Football, Corey Coleman, Phil Taylor, William Green, Justin Gilbert, Greg Little, Brian Robiskie, Kellen Winslow, Jr., Austin Corbett (you've become serviceable elsewhere), and far too many to count without bursting into tears. 

To mix my metaphors.....the Browns have pi$$ed away more top draft pick capital than Josh Gordon has pi$$ed away, well...nevermind...you get the idea.

Bottom line:  Cleveland deserved a Wyatt Teller.  

• Like 1

One of the elite guards in the league. So damn good in the run game. He now has the second highest average at his position. If he allowed himself to hit FA he probably could’ve got more like Thuney who is the highest paid guard, but he obviously wants to be in Cleveland and he’ll be 31 when his contract runs out, so he’ll probably be able to get another nice deal again.