Former probowl wr Demaryius dead at age 33

LinderFournette

One of my favorite things about DT was how he was as a person, despite probably being the most physically gifted WR in terms of height weight strength speed since Calvin, he was one of the most humble people you'd ever meet and every day was a gift from god too him. Nothing like the diva personalities of today. Hope they put a statue of him up after his future ring of fame induction. 

• Like 2

Ugh this makes me genuinely sad. I loved DT. I got to meet him once while I was working at Target in south Denver actually, he was doing a charity event shopping with kids in the toys and electronics section. Super nice guy and had a big heart. 

7 hours ago, Broncofan said:

I lost one of my best friends in HS to this. He woke up for practice, stepped in the shower, had a seizure, hit his head, and that was it. 15 years later it still hurts.

RIP DT. 

5 hours ago, paul-mac said:

Seizure stemming from medical issues after a car accident in 2019. Awful :( 

This is really infuriating to read. Patient care following traumatic brain injury is so lacking. Stuff like making sure people are showering with a mat for more safety (or just straight up switching to baths), avoiding driving, limiting or eliminating stairs, recognizing light sensitivity, all that stuff is important. Brain care is more than just CTE.

• Like 3