Week 15: Packers @ Ravens. POSTGAME: Packers WIN 31-30, Improve to 11-3 & win the NFC North Title!

FAH1223

https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings/_/sort/differential/dir/desc/group/league

• After the big Bears win, the Packers have now moved up into the top-10 in point differential.  
  • First time all season they've cracked the top-10 there. 
  • Likewise first time all season they've cracked the top-half in points scored.  They are now all the way up to 14th in points.  Progress!

32 minutes ago, craig said:

• After the big Bears win, the Packers have now moved up into the top-10 in point differential.  
  • Likewise first time all season they've cracked the top-half in points scored.  They are now all the way up to 14th in points.  Progress!

That week 1 loss really really makes a huge difference in almost all of the advanced metrics..... 

3 hours ago, craig said:

Points/drive: 8th, 2.54

Points allowed/drive: 16th, 2.05

Net points/drive: 9th, 0.49

Only relevant stats regarding points.

Edited by skibrett15
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I wonder what would happen if you took out everyone’s worse game, numbers wise. How that would reshuffle the teams.

I mean that is why they don't but the more weeks that go by the more that week looks like an extreme outlier. How many teams either have one win or loss that is such an outlier to the rest of there season? 

Stokes timed 40 yard dash: 4.25

Hollywood Brown timed 40 yard dash: 4.32.

I can't wait to see Stokes run with Hollywood.

Gonna be a fun game.  

This is kindda controversial, but.... their backup is playing better than Lamar right now.  GB cannot let down at all.

On 12/12/2021 at 11:52 PM, Sasquatch said:

I’d also like to see Bojorquez try his foot at kick-offs, at least in practice.  The mug has a helluva leg and Crosby can barely get it to the goal line these days.  It’d be sure damn nice to see some balls fly deep into the end-zone for a change.

Yeah Crosby was not kicking well the other night. He was good with extra points and fg's but his KO's were trash. I love the guy but this is likely his last year unless Bojo can kick through the endzone.

7 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Yeah Crosby was not kicking well the other night. He was good with extra points and fg's but his KO's were trash. I love the guy but this is likely his last year unless Bojo can kick through the endzone.

His accuracy and power/yardage have diminished some for sure.  Old age will do that, lol.