Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

34 minutes ago, pf9 said:

The Panthers needed to win today to improve on their 5-11 record of the past two seasons.

They weren't up to it.

When they started 3-0, an improvement was highly likely.

But they would lose 12 of their next 14.

Many Panthers fans are dissatisfied with Rhule. But they want to keep him. Obviously, Nick Saban would be better for the Panthers.

Yes, because I’m sure 70 year old Saban would love to leave Bama for the Panthers.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, pf9 said:

The Panthers needed to win today to improve on their 5-11 record of the past two seasons.

They weren't up to it.

When they started 3-0, an improvement was highly likely.

But they would lose 12 of their next 14.

Many Panthers fans are dissatisfied with Rhule. But they want to keep him. Obviously, Nick Saban would be better for the Panthers.

Hmmm...flash my National Championship rings and get any five star recruit I want and win more rings 95% of the time or go to a dumpster fire of an organization with no QB and no 2022 draft picks.

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Any chance the Raiders keep Bisaccia? They seem ready to play every week and he's guided them through a season from hell

Lot of reports stating Harbaugh has basically been offered.

If he takes them to the playoffs and they win a game or two though, gotta imagine they begin thinking about it.

It won't happen but Brandon Staley should absolutely be added to this list.

Everyone wants to say he's "aggressive" and "playing to win" and "following the analytics", but in reality he's a complete dumbass who cost his team numerous times.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Gettleman is essentially confirmed gone, but Judge is still up in the air. 3 weeks ago, it was leaning towards him returning. Now, leaning towards him not returning. 

The nail in that coffin for me was two QB sneaks on 2nd and 3rd down into a punt in the 2nd quarter from inside the 10.. 

• Like 1

Just now, MikeT14 said:

The nail in that coffin for me was two QB sneaks on 2nd and 3rd down into a punt in the 2nd quarter from inside the 10.. 

Yeah I mean that was beyond embarrassing. The worst part about the whole thing though is that the logic that went into making those calls wasn't wrong. Speaks to how awful the roster construction is. It also makes your offense hate you ("he doesn't trust us") and your defense hate you ("it doesn't matter how hard we play, we aren't going to win because the offense can't score and coach won't let them try to score").

• Like 1