Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Outside of Peyton's brief stint and I guess Jay Cutler, seems like Denver has lacked stability at QB forever. 

What was the stat I saw? In the last 21 years 22 starting QB's. There's your problem right there. Long time Rams fans know that feeling.

47 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Welcome to hell, @ET80

I'm fairly certain Jay Glazer is just sorting through his own "deposit in his bathroom" to come up with this breaking news. I've never seen a guy miss as badly Glazier does. (Remember he was certain Watson would be traded this season? Good times, good times indeed).

Culley is probably getting next year and the year after that - and he'll retire before he's fired, IMO. This being said, I'm pretty confident Culley is staying. 

McDaniels would bother me... but I'd be REALLY intrigued on Jerod Mayo.

If Culley gets canned, I'm going to feel bad for him. I hope he got that contract fully, fully guaranteed. Just a crap situation and I don't think anyone deserves that (felt the same for Tomsula). I don't know if Culley is a good coach, I just think it's damn hard to find out in this current situation. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

If Culley gets canned, I'm going to feel bad for him. I hope he got that contract fully, fully guaranteed. Just a crap situation and I don't think anyone deserves that (felt the same for Tomsula). I don't know if Culley is a good coach, I just think it's damn hard to find out in this current situation. 

I agree with what you're saying in essence, but I will confirm - he's a bad coach. His in game decisions on challenges, going for it on 4th down, when to call timeouts, what penalties to accept and what to decline - it's mind bogglingly bad.

Still, he's in a bad situation and can't be judged based on this disaster.

40 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Harbaugh 3-9 in his last 12 games without Lamar Jackson. Was on the way out before Jackson saved him in 2018. Biscotti needs to do what he was going to do 3 years ago.

I'll laugh so hard if Baltimore were to fire Harbaugh. It'd be an incredibly stupid thing for them to do.

• Like 1