Week 17 Covid List Discussion

ET80

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Wild to be here after that first stretch of games. Crazy that they could technically get as high as 5th seed too if Arizona continues  to drop the ball.

Not really sure who’s the easiest outing of the likely divisional champs. 

Easiest out is arizona

Jeudy / Chubb / Cooper are the 3 starters added today.  

No Jeudy / Patrick.   No RT.  No pass rush.   And 2 of top 5 coverage guys, including the slot where Keenan Allen thrives.    

Anything is possible but in a TO-neutral game it’s an easy 10+ pt LAC win now. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

No Jeudy / Patrick.   No RT.  No pass rush.   And 2 of top 5 coverage guys, including the slot where Keenan Allen thrives.    

LAC better not blow it this Sunday.

22 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Are you kidding me?  This, plus the Chargers getting back all the players from the COVID list that they are, all but ensures the Chargers choke this away before halftime.

• Like 1

I feel like we need a weekly list of "random QBs who are starting this week"

We have Mannion, Boyle, Lock, Glennon/Fromm, Ehlinger (maybe?), Hill, Lance, Huntley

Am I missing anyone? It's crazy that Tyler Huntley is only like the 7th or 8th weirdest starter

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

We have Mannion, Boyle, Lock, Glennon/Fromm, Ehlinger (maybe?), Hill, Lance, Huntley

Am I missing anyone? It's crazy that Tyler Huntley is only like the 7th or 8th weirdest starter

These ridiculous COVID rules not only make it harder to compete in the NFL, makes it unwatchable too.

9 minutes ago, biggie. said:

These ridiculous COVID rules not only make it harder to compete in the NFL, makes it unwatchable too.

Honestly.. How many QBs have been disallowed to play in a way that seems unreasonable? It seems in most cases the people in question tested positive for an infectious disease and within incubation periods, meaning they should be isolated.... ie, not at their workplace

I don't think there is some terrible rash of players who are uninfected and have been forced to sit

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Here’s our current list. Cook was just added so he’s definitely out this Sunday. We really need a RT back before Sunday’s game. Preferably our kicker Hopkins as well even though we have a backup on the PS available.

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Wait till the playoffs when the QB's not yet hit with Covid thus far undoubtedly get it and miss a playoff game.  

Gonna be fun for those fan bases having wasted away an entire year.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Wait till the playoffs when the QB's not yet hit with Covid thus far undoubtedly get it and miss a playoff game.  

Gonna be fun for those fan bases having wasted away an entire year.

**nervously concerned about Josh Allen**