Week 17 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Hes making the defense look silly, looks like Megatron

They're much different body sizes, although Chase players bigger than his height would indicate

I'd say he's on his way to being a potentially better and more athletic version of Adams/Diggs, but it's really hard to compare to Megatron if you are not a Megatron/Moss size. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

They're much different body sizes, although Chase players bigger than his height would indicate

I'd say he's on his way to being a potentially better and more athletic version of Adams/Diggs, but it's really hard to compare to Megatron if you are not a Megatron/Moss size. 

Hes playing like Megatron today, so im comparing them lol

Edited by Chiefer

6 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How can Stafford look elite one week and like a dunce the next?

Noone paid attention to him in Detroit but this is just who he is. Everyone wants to blame Detroit for Staffords limitations but didn't take a look at how Stafford played in those years. 

1 minute ago, EvilenFroggen said:

I’ve never felt this checked out during an NFL season. It’s probably because my team sucks and I’m in the 3rd place game in fantasy, but bring on the damn playoffs already. 

"more football" is fun, and I get the appeal of the extra week. But right now, I'm with you that I'm ready for the playoffs

I didn't even feel it last week, maybe it's the New Year, but in the last 7 days I've flipped to really wishing this was the final week

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

I’ve never felt this checked out during an NFL season. It’s probably because my team sucks and I’m in the 3rd place game in fantasy, but bring on the damn playoffs already. 

Yeah, it feels like this should be the last game of the season for some reason.