Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

From a Bears fan, if you guys retool whatever has gone wrong on offense, you're still scary. Your defense is very under rated in terms of perception. Still salty that we hung onto Eddie Jackson and let you guys have Adrian Amos. 

Well fought game, will be interesting to see what changes you all make this offseason.

• Like 2

Whelp, after three straight chokes in the Playoffs(technically a 2-3 record, but whatever), I officially no longer give a [BLEEP] about AR. I give no [BLEEP]s for his performances in the regular season nor for whatever regular season awards he continues to win. I no longer have faith in him- or for the coaching for that matter- in the playoffs. I have no faith in a strong supporting cast being built around him thanks to his typical salary hit- and next year's restructuring won't help enough to make a difference. I have no faith in the draft unearthing a diamond playmaker on offense that'll magically make said unit miles better than it is now.

Blow it up and try to rebuild. I don't [BLEEP]ing care how much there is left in the tank; it's not enough to get the team through the playoffs.

• Like 2

Just now, persiandud said:

**** you. you're a not a true fan. you're a ******* fraud. you feel great about being "right" after this team wins when you haven't watched any games this season? you're the worst guy on this ******* forum. **** you 

Here's a WARNING.  You know better then this.

we have consecutive home playoff losses for the second time in team history, and for the first time to teams from the Sun Belt with outdoor stadiums

we should also move on from LaFleur and hire Nick Saban, like we should have 3 years ago

Edited by pf9

Just now, persiandud said:

**** you. you're a not a true fan. you're a ******* fraud. you feel great about being "right" after this team wins when you haven't watched any games this season? you're the worst guy on this ******* forum. **** you 

Now thats just uncalled for.

All we could ask for was an entertaining game with some ups and downs.

And this game delivered!

Pathetic display.  Offense I mean come on?  Drayton you need to find a new job.  What a waste of a season.  That game by Rodgers man I don't know now.  They may just burn it all down.  Well no ring again.  Just can't believe they lost.  At home perfect conditions 1st round bye.  Gonna take time to recover as always but that was so bad a performance.  So damn bad.  Defense got the job done played great.  Well it's over now.  Rodgers stays?  Goes?  Boy just can't get over the hump. 

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Rodgers literally would only throw it to Adams or Jones.  He wasn't looking at anyone else.

Why would he? The few times he did try to throw it to them they dropped it. Lafleur is supposed to be some sort of offensive genius, why doesn't he scheme guys open? Can't wait for Rodgers to leave so everyone can see what a bum Lafleur is.

Edited by StatKing
  • Like 1