NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

Just now, Forge said:

I've seen the injury situation for the niners the last few years. Not really anything new but I appreciate it lol 

I was actually talking about having to deal with Jimmy G, but I guess now for Warner too.  The way he's grabbing looks like a torn ACL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

All they had to do is run the freaking ball... Seriously. Shanny why you calling pass plays up two scores in the 4th quarter...

Even before that pass, I wouldn't have trusted Jimmy.  That made no sense at all.  Kill the clock, put the pressure on Cowboys. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

I was actually talking about having to deal with Jimmy G, but I guess now for Warner too.  The way he's grabbing looks like a torn ACL.

Oh no, I predicted the loss for that exact reason...though jimmy would throw a stupid INT. Minor miracle it took until now. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Situational awareness is key. Up two scores in the 4th quarter, you run the damn ball.

I disagree with this.. too conservative in the 4th with a lead is too frustrating.. it almost cost the Bengals yesterday

I guess its different with the Niners who less of an aggressive offense.. but you stick with the offense that got you there IMO