AFC Wildcard GDT: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Kansas City

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

• Steelers - just checking, you're sure you're clicking Pittsburgh, right?
    • Chiefs

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

It would be much worse than this...

reminds me of the local HS a few years back... it's a 1A school so the most talented athletes are just not very good...

the HS football team went to state playoffs for the first time in like a decade, and the OL was trying to get support to get publicity so they could go face the Seahawks DL for some kind of awareness/charity/publicity stunt BS

these 1A school kids legit thought they could maybe hold their own against the seahawks DL, they were arguing with people about it on facebook, it was incredibly embarrassing lol

they went to the playoffs and got beat like 56-6 in the first round lol

I've said on here before but Rod Streater and I are friends and dog lemme tell you we played a pickup game years ago when I was still young and not a parent (read: dad pudge) and that man roasted me like I have never been roasted in my entire life, I felt like a child.

• Like 3

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I was a D1 wrestler.  So i was pretty good.  When I was in high school, Lorenzo Neal came to practice with us a couple times.

I've never been manhandled like that.

We had two twin brothers graduate a few years before me, probably two of the top 5 athletes the school has ever had.

Even they just went to play arena football for a few years, being the best athletes the school has had... they showed up to a 4th of July picnic at the park a few years back and absolutely ruined every single person during a pickup game of flag football..

these dudes were beer bellied construction workers a decade past their prime, still running around the HS kids like it's nothing... 

some people just don't understand the talent discrepancy, and refuse to fathom it's more than they think

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It would be much worse than this...

reminds me of the local HS a few years back... it's a 1A school so the most talented athletes are just not very good...

the HS football team went to state playoffs for the first time in like a decade, and the OL was trying to get support to get publicity so they could go face the Seahawks DL for some kind of awareness/charity/publicity stunt BS

these 1A school kids legit thought they could maybe hold their own against the seahawks DL, they were arguing with people about it on facebook, it was incredibly embarrassing lol

they went to the playoffs and got beat like 56-6 in the first round lol

I had a friend that wanted to get "OL blocked" by one of the Mizzou OLmen when we were partying one night.  My friend isn't small, he is about 6'1 210ish.  But this dude is a 6'5 290+ Big 12 starting OLineman.  He finally talks the dude into doing it once...  My friend charges at the guy and he throws this 200 pound man like 10 feet backwards.  I had to catch him.  I hung out with the OL guy later and he said they still talk about that, he said he felt bad.  I was like bro, it was hilarious, and he asked for it.  

High school vs pro would just get hurt.  Though, I would have kind of liked to see that.