AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

This is why the ability to manage games under pressure is so important. Sean McDermott is a good coach, and it still didn't occur to him to take time off the clock with a squib kick or something. 

Still, if the opposing offense is anyone but KC we'd be talking about a Bills victory.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

and given them an extra 10-15 yards if the bounce lands in the upback's hands at a full sprint, kind of a push but I ultimately I agree the better chance was with less time on the clock

I think it was Milano on Kelces catch that favored the inside too much. I think the fact that they called timeouts twice and got burned twice is not a good look for Buf. 

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

LA only wins if Donald and Miller wreck the game. Like last years SB. And yeah we definitely need LA in the SB to make it a good game.

I think we matchup well with the Chiefs. Obviously you can’t stop them but I highly doubt we are a **** show on D like today from the Bills 

Edited by rocky_rams

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

That was probably the best qb play I’ve ever seen on the penultimate drive where he was scrambling.

Exactly. Those last 2 drives were all Josh Allen. That last TD he threw between 3 guys. Mahomes is amazing no doubt but having Kelce and Hill helps a lot

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Change OT rules. 

With these QBs this is just a random event determining a playoff game. 

60 minutes of football before overtime. If the Bills or Chiefs make a play here or there then there is no overtime. Both teams new the rules of overtime and they could have avoided being in overtime. Change the kickoff or cover Kelce, those aren't random events that the Bills could have done better.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WheatieMan said:

Can’t you take a knee on the squib? What is that, one second off? And they’d have gotten it closer…

Frazier imploded by overplaying Hill on the second play.

Butker was shaky all night, but clutch man. Just outplayed em’.

If you have a good kicker you can still kick it within 10 yards of the endzone and force them to run