AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

For this reason I think not calling timeouts between plays when the opposing team is driving is unbelievably stupid

NFL HC are so conditioned to keep timeouts for the offense. Hard habit to break. I agree bad decision by BUF.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

At least your team has a name. We suck and we’re called Football Team. 

Tbh I think we’re you guys on a -20 years timeline. Great consistent history, strong regional fanbase but fading into irrelevance under poor leadership and now heading toward a sale just hoping we don’t get a Snyder. 

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The Rams are a jekyll and hyde team, but I don't think there's a great argument that we can't put up points in a shootout. We scored as many points as Cincy this year and one less point per game than Kansas City. We scored 34 last week against Arizona and 30 this week against Tampa Bay, despite bungling away at least 10 points.

You dont have to plead your case to me. I'll be rooting for whoever is in from the NFC.

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Call me when Gabe Davis ends up in the Hall of Fame. There's levels to this stuff. I'm not trying to discredit Mahomes in anyway. Like I said, hes amazing but lets not act like those two weren't amazing before he got there.

I don’t get it. Neither defense could cover anybody. Guys were getting open left, right and centre. Yes there are advantages to having Tyreek for example with his speed to take it to the house. But Davis was getting open whenever he wanted and was wide open.