2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

On 2/24/2022 at 6:28 PM, RaisinBran said:

I reaaaally hope we can sign one of the top 5 options at WR in FA... Godwin, Chark, Robinson, etc. I doubt we'll get Davonte with his price tag. Who are you guys hoping we go after?

Assuming Chark's ankle is good to go, I think he needs to be the top WR target in FA. He is literally what this offense needs and gives us more flexibility with our first pick even if we do go WR. Right now, we need elite speed at WR and we don't have that. Very young, coming off that injury, and will not require the contract Robinson and Godwin will need. He should be a priority IMO

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

he was waived before the season ended, so he was eligible to be signed. Nice pickup, I think he sticks and provides depth at NT. I remember he was a freak athlete and has been a starter in this league. DT depth was the weakest going into free agency. 

I liked him as a mid round pick a few years back.  He at least adds good depth.  He was just signed to the Chiefs practice squad last month.

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

If the Raiders get Adams you can say good bye to Waller. You just can spend 50 million on a WR TE combo

Not going to happen as the Pack is going to figure things out with Rogers and Adams.

However, playing the hypothetical game this would honestly be the best situation for us by a large margin. Sign the best WR in the league without draft compensation, get a discount on our QB’s extension, trade Waller for additional draft picks.

43 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Not going to happen as the Pack is going to figure things out with Rogers and Adams.

However, playing the hypothetical game this would honestly be the best situation for us by a large margin. Sign the best WR in the league without draft compensation, get a discount on our QB’s extension, trade Waller for additional draft picks.

But is Adams that much better??

He's older and gets paid a lot more. Waller is coming into his prime