Alvin Kamara Arrested on Battery Charge

bigbadbuff

As others have mentioned, Vegas isn’t the problem. Golden Knights are fine, A’s will likely be fine if they go there, and a lot of Vegas celebrities stay out of the news. This is a NFL + Vegas problem. Specifically, the NFL. The most wreck-less and dumbest decision making athletes of any of the four major sports, proven time and time again. NFL probably needs to have stricter policies on who they let in the league. Can’t have any criminal history what so ever. And a 3 strikes your out policy once in the league, including everything such as DUI. 

• Like 1

Doesn't sound like Kamara at all... he's way laid back. Maybe too laid back.

I'm gonna go ahead and play the innocent until proven guilty card and assume someone was antagonizing him. Doesn't justify assault... but it just might.

Edited by Dome

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

NFL probably needs to have stricter policies on who they let in the league. Can’t have any criminal history what so ever. And a 3 strikes your out policy once in the league, including everything such as DUI. 

Seems totally fair to groups who are targeted by police based on what neighborhood they live in. 

Also good to teach the youth that they can go ahead and forget about their dreams and stop trying to achieve them if they made a mistake as a young person. I bet that will encourage people to turn their life around. Second chances for young adults SUCKS. 

This is really great stuff. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 10

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

Doesn't sound like Kamara at all... he's way laid back. Maybe too laid back.

I'm gonna go ahead and play the innocent until proven guilty card and assume someone was antagonizing him. Doesn't justify assault... but it just might.

If I had to guess, and I don't know why I feel this way, but if this is all legit, I really think it was probably someone drunk and stepping out of line and Alvin kind of showed him what was what 😂

Just now, Forge said:

If I had to guess, and I don't know why I feel this way, but if this is all legit, I really think it was probably someone drunk and stepping out of line and Alvin kind of showed him what was what 😂

Yeah it just seems way out character for him. Who knows, people sometimes lose their temper.

but if I had to guess this gets investigated and charges are dropped, maybe Kamara settles out of court 

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah it just seems way out character for him. Who knows, people sometimes lose their temper.

but if I had to guess this gets investigated and charges are dropped, maybe Kamara settles out of court 

Assuming he assaulted a guy and didn't mess him up too bad, you're probably right.  I'm sure video will pop up at some point.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Turns out Vegas is a problem. Saints cannot afford anything to happen to Kamara with how much their offense is going to suck next year.

Honestly unless they lose alot of offensive players i don't think it will be much if any worse than it was this year as long as Pete Carmichael is kept on as the OC.  I honestly don't understand why they don't just make him the HC.  He has ran that team and offense a few times when Payton was out for a season or away.  Both years he did it were 2 of the saints top 4 or so offenses they ever had.  Which says alot considering how much of a offensive powerhouse they have been over the years.

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Honestly unless they lose alot of offensive players i don't think it will be much if any worse than it was this year as long as Pete Carmichael is kept on as the OC.  I honestly don't understand why they don't just make him the HC.  He has ran that team and offense a few times when Payton was out for a season or away.  Both years he did it were 2 of the saints top 4 or so offenses they ever had.  Which says alot considering how much of a offensive powerhouse they have been over the years.

My biggest worry about Carmichael as HC is that he is a very good offensive mind but maybe not a good leader of men.

I don't know that he commands a lot of respect from the players like he might from other coaches and staff.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1