Colts trade QB Carson Wentz + 2nd to Commanders for 2nd + two 3rds

RaidersAreOne

Just now, ET80 said:

I think Wentz vs Willis would be a good competition. Washington would be wise to pick up a QB in the first, simply because Carson Wentz isn’t a short term - or long term - answer.

Wentz can't handle even the threat of maybe competition. That spineless ginger would crumble so fast under the pressure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I think Wentz vs Willis would be a good competition. Washington would be wise to pick up a QB in the first, simply because Carson Wentz isn’t a short term - or long term - answer.

I understand he has no guarantee money or dead money after this season.  Easy to cut him if it doesn't pan out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This is all hilarious.

So, like, do the Colts draft whoever is still there in the second, or can we hope they're trading for Love?

Incidentally, I now think Love should be worth at least a second rounder.  I don't know what craziness I was talking about a third.

Paying 2 third round picks and $28 million for the QB Carson has shown he is for the last few years is straight up malpractice. Everyone knew that Indy was the one place that could maybe salvage him. They couldn't. And you still want him? This is a fireable offense.

• Like 2

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Wentz can't handle even the threat of maybe competition. That spineless ginger would crumble so fast under the pressure.

Oh, I get that - but this ain’t about him anymore, it’s about buying time for Malik Willis to get ready.

Carson Wentz has his chance, and blew it with two different franchises. The NFL is a fast and nasty *****, and if you can’t keep up - you’re out.

This is it for him, there are no other opportunities.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

So, like, do the Colts draft whoever is still there in the second, or can we hope they're trading for Love?

Incidentally, I now think Love should be worth at least a second rounder.  I don't know what craziness I was talking about a third.

Perhaps they're gonna trade for a guy who will barely be, if at all, an upgrade:

• Like 1