WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

NEW RULE

Vince McMahon Gif - IceGif

Read his lips: I want more votes!

anyone who dosent vote during a day phase at all will not be eligible for a match the following day and their night moves will fail. 

@Malfatron @rackcs @gopherwrestler@bcb1213@Slappy Mc@MWil23@ET80@Daboyle@JoshstraDaymus@DrDoomIQ@Matts4313@TheKillerNacho@Pickle Rick@Nazgul@Forge@The Orca@biggio7@TedLavie@Ragnarok@Whicker

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

NEW RULE

anyone who dosent vote during a day phase at all will not be eligible for a match the following day and their night moves will fail. 

@Malfatron @rackcs @gopherwrestler@bcb1213@Slappy Mc@MWil23@ET80@Daboyle@JoshstraDaymus@DrDoomIQ@Matts4313@TheKillerNacho@Pickle Rick@Nazgul@Forge@The Orca@biggio7@TedLavie@Ragnarok@Whicker

slappy 

16 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

YOU'VE GOT...

NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!!!

Vince Mcmahon Entrance GIF - Vince Mcmahon Entrance Wwe - Discover & Share  GIFs

Vince:

Welcome all to FACTION WARS. In my infinite wisdom I have made every WWE title VACANT. Since you are all so eager to group up, I am going to make this simple... have each member of your faction hold gold or....

YEEEEER FI-YERED!!! | Vince McMahon | Know Your Meme

To get us started I have wheeled out the... uh... wheel! Without further ado, Booker, make the matches. And put every damn title on the line!

Can you dig it suckaaaaaa?! | Professional Wrestling | Know Your Meme

Day 1 consists of the following matches:

0.jpg

YARN | Just ring the fucking bell, you pansy. | Old School (2003) | Video  gifs by quotes | d1b17dc8 | 紗

1: Biggio balls

2: Ted bundy

3: ET go home

4: Orca hotty

5: Nazzy naz

6: Whicker gold

7: Gopher bottoms

8: Ragnarok the powerful

31 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Papa can you hear me?

Sorry for real man. My mom's dad walked out on her and her mom/brother when she was 9. He just died, and didn't even acknowledge her or her kids (us) in the obituary, but acknowledged her brother who died when she was 17. 

@rackcs

@ET80

@Nazgul

@gopherwrestler

@Pickle Rick

@biggio7

@TheKillerNacho

No votes from this gang yet... to review:

voting is a bit different in this game. 

1. You can vote for EACH match as long as a team member or yourself is not competing in that match

2. Each match will have a match #, please vote as follows; 

ET for M1

or some variation. You can vote for multiple matches in one post. As always, don't edit posts

3. When a finisher is triggered I will lock the match voting and declare which finisher hit.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THIS DOESNT NECCESARILY MEAN THAT PLAYER WON

N1 moves could effect the outcome of some matches

4. If you want to change a vote, please note it as such

Change ET for M1

This will make it much easier for me to track and declare finishers in real time

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

NEW RULE

Do we need to vote on all matches? Neither @biggio7 nor @Forgehave voted for me yet so I would like to give them a chance to do so before reciprocating

M5: the stud formerly known as Mathman

• Like 1