Raiders trade for Davante Adams

TheRealMcCoy

Wow! I didn’t see this coming. I know Adams said he wasn’t going to play on the tag and the Packers gave ARod what he wanted which is to be the highest paid player in NFL history thus backing them into the corner financially wise. I just thought they would figure something out to keep Adams. He wanted to be the highest paid WR in the NFL.

ARod can’t complain bc his selfishness of making it all about him forced the Packers into losing guys like Z Smith and most importantly ARod fav guy in Adams. Good luck ARod carrying this Packers team to a Superbowl now. I don’t want to hear about not having the pieces around you bc you made it where the Packers can’t have the pieces around you. The Packers will barely win the NFCN bc I think the Vikings will push them. The Packers will be one and done again in the playoffs. They aren’t Superbowl contenders no more.

As for the Raiders, great job. The AFCW is going to be brutal. Whomever wins the division will have earned it and I can see anyone of those teams in the Superbowl bc they will be battle tested from playing each other all season long.