2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

13 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

come here austin powers GIF

And then GB drafts a guy they never talked to during the processā€¦Ā ala Jaire Alexander haha.

But seriously I know lotsĀ really likeĀ Olave, for everyone here it would be nice if they actually draft him so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

WR with an attitude count me in.Ā  Give me some Pickens.Ā  On Olave Gute said in his presser never fall in love with a player.Ā  Reassuring.Ā  Wouldn't want the Pack to sell the farm to get the guy.Ā  Did my annual watch of Draft Day.Ā  Think it gets worse every time I watch it.Ā  So the magic GM trades 3 2's for a 6?Ā  Guess the producer didn't check the value charts.Ā  Ughhh made my woman watch it with me.Ā  Poor girl.Ā  Getting ready to isolate and lock myself in my bedroom for the next 3 days.Ā  Do not disturb hanging on the door.Ā  Ā Think I'll turn off my cellphone too just in case someone wants to ruin my plans. Almost as bad as people calling during a Packer game.Ā Ā 

Path to the draft talking Packers.Ā  I'm stoked.Ā  Pulling for Cine and Pickens in the 1st.Ā  If Davis falls all bets are off.Ā  I'm taking him.Ā  WR OT DL S TE ILB hope we cover them all.Ā  OK they want us taking an OT can't argue with that.Ā  Rainman Karlaftis Wyatt.Ā  (not sure I'm very high on any of those guys)Ā Ā Like that there is doubt about us taking WR in the first round.Ā  Keep em guessing.Ā Ā 

Even after the draft will be fun to see the UDFA crop.Ā  Should be a really good one this year.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Scoremore

Who are some guys that none of us are really talking about at 22 and 28 that Gute might select? Ā A pick that might take the air out of the collective room even if it (eventually) winds up being a great pick. Or at least until we'veĀ convinced ourselves otherwise after many pages of heatedĀ discussion.Ā 

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 1

lololol there's some ******* in the draft section that thinks of he hypes Dotson too much "the scouts that get on here might see his posts and decide they need to go to bat for him to their GM"

HOLY **** LOL

• Like 2