Rumour: Giants looking to trade WR Kadarius Toney

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

My only thought against trading for him is team dynamics. Is he a bit of an Isaiah Wilson or Antonio Callaway where he is talented, but  it motivated to play football teams. 

Collecting talent doesnt win games, great teams win games.

https://twitter.com/AustinStanley81/status/1373047226713444352?s=20&t=3cu7fDqzFFNEuD7fH5DEHA

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I don’t get what he’s talking about here.

“If you believe everything on the internet you gullable 🤣🤣🤣

He misspelled gullible, but I think it’s clear he’s saying that the report he’s being shopped in a trade is bogus. Not  saying I believe him, but that’s what he’s trying to say.

In the words of this dope… he’s saying 

trump fake news GIF

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I thought Toney was a reach at 20th overall, but was he really so horrible?

Horrible? Nah not even close. Dude was electric and then injuries happened which derailed his season. Trading Toney at this point wouldn’t even make sense financially when last time I heard we might not even have cap space to sign our draft picks.

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I thought Toney was a reach at 20th overall, but was he really so horrible?

I'm not even convinced it was a reach. Teams have taken far less impressive players earlier than that. He had all the tools to be a playmaker. NYG didn't know he'd turn out to be lazy minded though.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im offering a 4th for him and see if he works in arthur smiths system.   His upside is probably worth a 4th round pick at this point compared to other WR's in this draft.  I wouldn't go 2nd for him as i think their are as good if not better WR prospects than him in the 2nd round this year and maybe even 3rd round like Metchie, Pierce, and possibly Tolbert.

Toney and Pitts reunited would be a big boon for ATL

Wait, are people actually shocked about this? 

Character concerns in college, a bit of a reach of a pick, missed all sorts of time last off-season (voluntary or not), injuries, tons of missed game time, skipping stuff this off-season while a new coaching staff is coming in.....

Idk, I felt like this or cutting him loose was pretty likely once I read he was sitting again.