2018 Draftable QB Discussion

candyman93

Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?

• Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold

On 3/20/2018 at 12:45 AM, Thomas5737 said:

Akron, Aztec, Bruce, MWIII, Mind, Master, pretty much anyone who has a user name starting with A or M besides mistakey.

I've gone on record admitting Darnold's faults. Saying otherwise is willful ignorance.

And yes, I love to trash Baker. I can't stand him as a person or prospect. 

What can I say? I'm a hater.

If we draft him, I hope he proves me wrong, just like I hoped that Quinn, Weeden, and JFF proved me wrong.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I've gone on record admitting Darnold's faults. Saying otherwise is willful ignorance.

And yes, I love to trash Baker. I can't stand him as a person or prospect. 

What can I say? I'm a hater.

If we draft him, I hope he proves me wrong, just like I hoped that Quinn, Weeden, and JFF proved me wrong.

I’m still holding out hope for Weeden, 40 is the new 30.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m still holding out hope for Weeden, 40 is the new 30.

He will be on Browns highlights forever. Unfortunately, his greatest highlight will always be getting buried under the American flag in his debut.

6 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

So guess who had a pro day today and guess who was one of 13 teams to attend?

if you guessed Johnny Manziel and The Cleveland Browns You are correct!!!

I truly hope that this is just a "leaving no stone unturned" exercise.

Or is there no one in the FO/on the coaching staff who remembers the nightmare of Manziel?

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

I truly hope that this is just a "leaving no stone unturned" exercise.

Or is there no one in the FO/on the coaching staff who remembers the nightmare of Manziel?

Can you imagine it, Bruce, a quarterback depth chart of Tyrod Taylor, Baker and Johnny?

9 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I prefer not to.

Alright. Don't imagine a quarterback depth chart of Tyrod Taylor, Baker and Johnny. Don't imagine Tyrod getting injured and Mayfield & Manziel going on to revolutionize how the game is played. Don't imagine Baker stabbing a dawg pound flag down on the 50 yard line of the Steelers and then dancing on the Cowboys's star after throwing for the game winning touchdown the next week. Don't imagine Johnny attending a local youth football camp and teaching all the kids how to do the dollar sign and also how to roll a dollar up. Don't imagine any of those things.

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Alright. Don't imagine a quarterback depth chart of Tyrod Taylor, Baker and Johnny. Don't imagine Tyrod getting injured and Mayfield & Manziel going on to revolutionize how the game is played. Don't imagine Baker stabbing a dawg pound flag down on the 50 yard line of the Steelers and then dancing on the Cowboys's star after throwing for the game winning touchdown the next week. Don't imagine Johnny attending a local youth football camp and teaching all the kids how to do the dollar sign and also how to roll a dollar up. Don't imagine any of those things.

With those two, the Cleveland Police wouldn’t be able to boycott the games even if they wanted to!

18 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

So guess who had a pro day today and guess who was one of 13 teams to attend?

if you guessed Johnny Manziel and The Cleveland Browns You are correct!!!

To be fair, he participated at University of San Diego's pro day.  Underclassmen cannot throw during pro days, former players or graduates have to throw to eligible receivers. He was asked to throw by a couple of prospects he was working out with who were on USD. 

He didn't wear a helmet and shoulder pads this time, he obviously isn't serious.

joo.gif

Serious Johnny ^

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not gonna lie, I still like the helmet and shoulder pads.  Not sure why everyone doesn’t wear them and why they’re not worn at the combine. 

I mean, if you have to wear them to play, why not wear them for things like this?

I 100% agree with this.

Show up in your pads and helmet and cleats that you wore in college.  Every drill should be run in that.  Passing, Running, Throwing, It would all be so much more beneficial.

Archived