Eagles stop ignoring the secondary and sign Bradberry away from the Giants

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

It's negativity when you are that way about every move. I doubt some of you even enjoyed the Superbowl win. 

It's not every move though, that's just hyperbole or selective memory.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He was worse than I thought he'd be, based on what I read about his play prior to joining us. Hoping Gannon doesn't have the same effect on JB.

I think the main thing is our CB duo should be at worst top 10 in the NFL now. Slay played well under Gannon last offseason. I don't see a reason Bradberry would suddenly regress just because he is playing under Gannon... if anything Gannon's scheme helped corners look better than they were.

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

The Reddick signing is evident of that.

that doesn't indicate anything until we see how he's used. we used a hybrid LB last year, they just sucked. Patrick Johnson/that other dude. Reddicks role isn't new. 

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I think the main thing is our CB duo should be at worst top 10 in the NFL now. Slay played well under Gannon last offseason. I don't see a reason Bradberry would suddenly regress just because he is playing under Gannon... if anything Gannon's scheme helped corners look better than they were.

I think Bradberry's play will be as good as the pass rush is that particular game.
Did we hit the QB a bunch? Bradberry looks good. Did we almost get no pressure? Bradberry probably looks like Nelson.

I think Slay playing well had more to do with him being healthy. He was not 100% his first season with us.

Edited by Jeezla

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine hating people being excited about their  favorite team. 

You must be fun at parties 

I Hate Everything 90S GIF

If you look at his post history, I don't think he's ever said anything remotely positive about the Eagles ever. If you're that negative/pessimistic about the team literally all the time, maybe you should question if you are actually a fan or not. 

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine hating people being excited about their  favorite team

You must be fun at parties 

I Hate Everything 90S GIF

Isn't that the whole point of the NFCE thread?
Is it that hard to imagine when we have a whole thread dedicated to it?
And is he really "hating" you? Really? Really Peter?

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

So most Eagle fans: SB!!!!

Yes?

You're proving our point.

And you are proving my point of your inability to literally enjoy anything even for like 10 minutes 

you don’t win some prize for being the first to hate stuff 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

And you are proving my point of your inability to literally enjoy anything even for like 10 minutes 

you don’t win some prize for being the first to hate stuff 

Sure, just quote where I said I hate it

And the Eagles don't win SB's for being offseason champs

I will drag you out of Candy Land and into the real world if I have to.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

What does Davis bring to the table that Cox didn't offer at the same spot last year? Davis is obviously bigger, but what specific skill is it that he can do that Fletcher Cox couldn't and was holding the scheme back?

Fletch looked super washed so that's one thing he brings is fresh legs. Way more motivated to prove his worth and get that giant contract when it's all said and done. Motivation and fresh legs will do a ton for us. Also added rotation. That alone will be a HUGE asset. Since your saying he's like Cox , bringing in a fresh Fletch clone in when the og is tired is something we didn't have. There's tons

Just go read McCoys posts he already broke it down