Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Tk3 @Daboyle @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @JoshstraDaymus

@Scoundrel @Glen @bcb1213 @RTTRUTH @Karnage84

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick @swoosh@Scalamania @bucsfan333

@EaglesPeteC @The Orca @RandyMossIsBoss @SirA1 @El Ramster

Compensatory rounds have been added. Please verify you have enough picks to complete your rosters. As a reminder - picks after Round 15 are all compensatory and cannot be traded. Additionally, the final round on Friday breaks your pick's normal time slot, and teams with a high number of roster space remaining may pick more than once, so please make note of picks you have on this day.

Thank you.

mine look good, although the one day where theres a three hour time lapse in selections, is ehh, a choice i guess

Just now, bcb1213 said:

mine look good, although the one day where theres a three hour time lapse in selections, is ehh, a choice i guess

I usually don't break normal timeslot parity until the final day, haha. Sometimes that does make Round 18 look a bit... skinny.

42 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Has anyone ever ran a defense at 100 defensive aggressiveness for an entire season?

I spent the a good chunk of the season at between 80-90 aggressiveness as I was tired of losing 17-14 lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

The fact that two different veteran owners tried to draft Patricia shows just how little I truly understand about this league.

They just vying for those championship coaches! Patricia had a great defense for me

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I spent the a good chunk of the season at between 80-90 aggressiveness as I was tired of losing 17-14 lol 

I'm tempted to run at 100 all season and see what happens. I like my personnel quite a bit and am wondering what it'll do to guys like Hutchinson, Hendrickson, Simmons, Atkins and Dean.

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm tempted to run at 100 all season and see what happens. I like my personnel quite a bit and am wondering what it'll do to guys like Hutchinson, Hendrickson, Simmons, Atkins and Dean.

Youll be feeling yourself for about 2/3rds of every game and then 2 80 yard TD’s in like a 3 drive span will make you want to die 

• Like 2

Rodgers seems to turn the ball over least out of all QBs, Aaron Jones had 0 fumbles (on 246 carries and 30 receptions), and Fitz (1 drop), Waller (2 drops), Chark (3 drops) and Pitts (5 drops) fumbled a combined 2 times in all of S23. I built the team this season on a safe, effective offense to pair with a super aggressive defense. It could absolutely backfire, but, eh, I gotta give it a shot and see what happens.

Completely unrelated side note: if someone was looking for an upgrade at OT in exchange for an equally effective LBer, I could consider moving someone. I'm tempted to see how Fisher and McGlinchey would perform at OG, but could consider moving Tyron Smith, Jason Peters or Eric Fisher in a deal.

15 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Rodgers seems to turn the ball over least out of all QBs, Aaron Jones had 0 fumbles (on 246 carries and 30 receptions), and Fitz (1 drop), Waller (2 drops), Chark (3 drops) and Pitts (5 drops) fumbled a combined 2 times in all of S23. I built the team this season on a safe, effective offense to pair with a super aggressive defense. It could absolutely backfire, but, eh, I gotta give it a shot and see what happens.

Completely unrelated side note: if someone was looking for an upgrade at OT in exchange for an equally effective LBer, I could consider moving someone. I'm tempted to see how Fisher and McGlinchey would perform at OG, but could consider moving Tyron Smith, Jason Peters or Eric Fisher in a deal.

Put Tyron Smith at KR

• Like 1