Week 2 general thread

Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Here's the thing... I don't dislike Lamar. I didn't dislike Baker. I just find it funny that the dude gets all the credit in the world for having the most staked skilled position players in the league but gets NO blame for anything that goes wrong. Dude turned it over 5 times last week and it was "Well, his appendix" and "Well, no pre-season."

But he wears Fur coats and black turtlenecks - doesn't that make him top 5?

So watching these games so far, the Colts still cant beat the Jags in Jacksonville. Ive always been a big Matt Ryan truther but he sucks. The Colts got worse with Ryan than they were with Wentz.

The Bucs still struggle with the Saints. They got a win bc Winston did what Winston do. He throws ints. Three ints, one being a pick 6 helped the Bucs win.

Trey Lance gets hurt and Jimmy G comes in and the Niners look amazing. I hope Lance is ok and this isnt a season ending injury but one has to think the Niners is going to slow play this regardless just so Jimmy G can continue to play and help the Niners win and try to take the NFCW and try to get back to the NFCCG.

The Rams are getting healthy against the Falcons. Nothing looks wrong with Stafford's elbow. The OL is looking good in protecting Stafford against a pass rush that gave the Saints fits last week. Kupp is well Kupp. Still the best receiver in the NFL.

Crazy game with the Dolphins/Ravens. Tua looked like what we thought he would look like with all these weapons he has. Hill and Waddle was spectacular today. Lamar and the Ravens played well but not well enough to win this game as the Dolphins came back to win.

The Giants are (2-0). Let me repeat, the Giants are (2-0). Give Daboll COY so far.

Meanwhile, Baker has the Panthers (0-2).

So far the Cowboys looking good with Cooper Rush at QB. The Bengals need to start playing well bc if they cant beat a Trubisky led Steelers team and now a Rush led Cowboys team, its going to be a long season for them. I already dont have them making the playoffs bc I think they will be like the 2019 Rams after losing in the Supebowl. So they need to get this win badly against the Cowboys.

The Broncos are struggling and losing to the Texans. Russ is looking with the Broncos like Ryan is looking with the Colts. Maybe its going to take some time to get adjusted but it doesnt look good right now. They cant lose to the Texans after losing to the Seahawks. They are similar to the Bengals. The first two games were supposed be wins so they can start (0-2).

The Cards are predictably starting off slowly without D-Hop. Like I said this game with the Raiders was huge for both teams bc neither could after to start (0-2). The Cards are going to be forced to finish strong which Kingsbury hasnt been good at as a coach in college or the pros. Why? Bc they are off to a slow start and if they want to get back into the playoffs they are going to have to start winning and doing it in bunches. (0-2) isnt the end but its definitely an uphill battle.