Week 3: Packers @ Tampa Bay Bucs - PG: Packers WIN 14-12, Move to 2-1!

FAH1223

9 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

Lol football isn't rocket science, I guess MLF is going to ask the guys who run 4.6 40's to take the top off the defense? He outcoached Bowles today, I'm a little more concerned with Barry.

Barry coached one bad drive. The defense was excellent.

How can you say MLF outclassed Bowles? Bowles adjusted and MLF had no answers for 2nquarters.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Was the running into the kicker a challengeable play?  

Penalties are not normally challengable, PI was during one season in which the refs decided to never change the call on the field, but nothing else is.  There are some penalties which have bright lines that you think the war room on NY could help the refs on the ground with, including picking up penalties that were called erroneously, but that's not the system we have.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

Barry coached one bad drive. The defense was excellent.

How can you say MLF outclassed Bowles? Bowles adjusted and MLF had no answers for 2nquarters.

He put up more points than Bowles. The answers in the second half just literally didn't exist. You can't ask our receivers to be faster so that they respect the deep ball. Also Bowles came out and said "just tackle" and they did that, most of our offense in the first half was fluke plays with missed tackles.

Edited by oldmansmell

15 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

Lol football isn't rocket science, I guess MLF is going to ask the guys who run 4.6 40's to take the top off the defense? He outcoached Bowles today, I'm a little more concerned with Barry.

You're more concerned about the guy who coached his side of the ball to give up just 12 points despite having to routinely go back out there just 4 plays after every one of their stops? Yikes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

Unless you are holding that penalty against them, the ST was much better than adequate.  The punting and punt coverage was huge today.

Literally the only errors I can think of are the block in the back and Rodgers fair catching once late on with acres of space ahead of him. O'Donnell and the gunners were nothing short of fecking awesome tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Except those answers do actually exist.

Like what, we had -possibly the slowest receiving core of all time out there? Of course our whole plan was to attack the flats. It's the same crap as when Denver went single high on us, and then we had a whole season of being terribad.

Edited by oldmansmell

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I have decided to turn a blind eye to anything Amari does.  The team is fully aware of what he is, and they choose to stay with him.  Having Amari returning punts is a team failure more than an Amari failure.

Hill should be back soon, hopefully at least. Credit to amari on a good but negated return, but the likes of the fair catch show issues that just won't go away I reckon. He'll be off the team by next year or possibly even before the end of this one I reckon, especially since at best he's our 7th best receiver. 

15 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

I’m concerned about the philosophy. Barry was fine all game. On the last drive all the CBs were 10 yards off their guys. Tom could do his typical paper cut offense

9 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

You're more concerned about the guy who coached his side of the ball to give up just 12 points despite having to routinely go back out there just 4 plays after every one of their stops? Yikes. 

Yeah, one guy has better athletes than the other. If MLF had the talent that Barry has we'd be looking like second half Dolphins against Baltimore.