Week 3: Packers @ Tampa Bay Bucs - PG: Packers WIN 14-12, Move to 2-1!

FAH1223

We won that's all I care about.  Take the win and be happy.  Had this one as a L.  To win in Tampa in those conditions is huge.  Credit a phenomenal Defensive performance.  MLF yah no answers.   2nd half adjustments seem to be a problem for him.  Had it gone into OT don't think the Packers would have pulled this one out.  

I'm happy as hell right now.  Don't care how ugly it was. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Feel for Jarran Reed. Didn't get credit for that sack because Brady stayed on his feet until Kenny touched him down. So 2 sacks for Kenny tonight.

I looked at the stats and wondered how Clark got 2. LOL, I forgot that he was the one who covered Brady. Hell, Reed didn't even get a holding call because he was mugged on his way to Brady. 

Just now, Brit Pack said:

I feel if the run game ain't working then the Packers shouldn't run Dillon much, he lacks the wiggle Jones has. It always felt when Dillon got the ball this ain't going nowhere.

There's truth here, he pushes some piles like a mofo early though too for at least a few extra yards here and there