Week 4 Sunday GDT

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, JohnChimpo said:

I disagree. The only way it would make sense to make the switch long term is if you could trade Dak for a huge haul with minimal dead cap. Rush is playing well, but they’re running a much more conservative offense with him in there. I think they should keep calling the offense like this once Dak comes back and see what happens.

It’s not really a dig at Dak on my end I actually really like Dak, more that Rush is actually a good QB. 

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

White hasn’t played all season. Doesn’t really count. They weren’t relying on him.

Jordan Phillips is out but he wasn’t a starter. 

White is still a starter dude. Phillips is a plus player too. So Poyer is playing?

Just now, ClutchDJ said:

The Raiders have no wins & I still feel like the Colts been the worst team in the league despite beating the Chiefs.

It's so bad. The offense isn't Panthers level of broken, but it's not far off. Ryan looks cooked. The offensive line has regressed majorly, but even still, JT hasn't gotten anything on his own it feels like. This is the same defense that Barkley pretty much torched week one multiple times and he's getting no traction whatsoever thus far. 

Just now, game3525 said:

Buffalo's lack of a decent running game is why I can't see them getting out of the AFC. It is a passing league, but you can't be this one dimensional. 

This is probably why they've had issues in one score games over the past year and a half. They can't reliably run late in games to put teams away.

• Like 1