Week 6: NY Jets @ Packers - GB falls to 3-3. First 2-game losing streak under LaFleur!

FAH1223

• Out-played
  • Out-coached
  • Out-everything'd

No point over-analysing things. We look a very bad team at the moment but things change very quickly in the NFL.

We are 3-3 - everything to play for. We have made our bed and spent the money to go for a title so it is down to MLF and the coaches to come up with solutions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

And that's kinda why I'm pro Ewers. He runs that Texas offense really well and everything looks easy for him. Williams is undeniably talented but Ewers just looks more structured and he's just as talented.

Always felt like Ewers was more hype than substance.  I'm looking forward to see how he progresses.  I'm assuming he'll declare after next year.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, I don't think Gute was crazy for thinking that Aaron Rodgers gave the Packers the best chance to win now.

He's right. I'm just bitter because I felt it was dumb at the time to go all in on a QB who is already talking retirement(how committed is he gonna be) and after losing your HOF caliber WR. Felt like they missed their chance at securing a haul for Rodgers + seeing what Jordan Love can actually do in a full season. If he stinks, they would have multiple 1sts to use and other future picks to be aggressive in moving up for a QB in the draft if need be etc

• Like 3