Week 15 Gameday Thread (Buck/Aikman Edition) - Green Bay Packers (5-8-0) vs. LA/St. Louis/LA Rams (4-9-0)

Striker

On 12/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, Scoremore said:

Thinking the same.  Mayfield led a hell of a comback last week and the Rams are flying high go figure.  Mayfield will  make some plays.  It's going to be really cold and that's going to affect passing.  This game is no slam dunk.  We are going to get there best unfortunately.  

Yes but against the Josh McDaniels coached Raiders.

Now I'll say this.  Mayfield can move a bit more than Stafford, which given the Rams OL issues does negate some of those problems for them.  But he's also more interception prone I'd argue.

Game may be a bit closer now that I think about him as a Ram, but I still think we win by 10 at minimum.

Actually just went back and watched the highlights of the Rams Raiders game on YouTube.  Now, I'll admit Mayfield did make some good throws, even kinda curious how he could do some of what he did while still being outright cut by the Panthers.  Like wow, he was really that bad for them?

But at the same time, and I admit I have long hated Josh McDaniels and think he's a fraud and stupid hack who's been riding Bellichek and Brady's coattails for years, but that game should automatically get him fired.  He had the Rams on the ropes and singlehandedly let them back in and win with his stupid game management and play calling.  Good news is I don't think as long as we get both Jones and Watson going that we're just gonna sit on a 10-13 point lead.

8 hours ago, incognito_man said:

If anyone (I like) wants 2 free tickets for this game and promises not to run across the field or get arrested, PM me.

Can't wait to tell my kids "The Packers were SO bad that year, you literally couldn't give away free tickets to their biggest fanatics on the internet!!!"

• Like 2

10 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Can't wait to tell my kids "The Packers were SO bad that year, you literally couldn't give away free tickets to their biggest fanatics on the internet!!!"

I tried to give away my Badgers tickets to two games this season for free, no takers. 

Ahhh what a great year for football in this state.

If I didn't have the little one at home now I'd tell the wife we're going. Kids man, little freedom stealers.

• Like 1

With Stafford and Donald and possibly Kupp out the present Rams team is one of the worst in the NFL.  GB will win this one in the double digits, something like 24-14.  Would not surprise me if GB won 34-14.  It would shock me if we actually found a way to lose.  Competitive football will continue the following week.