HCs who will be Fired

RUGmen

1 hour ago, Steelersfan43 said:

True, but why fired their HC after their 2021 season only to hire Lovie Smith after that.... Their GM should know that this job was not very attractive right now

They overestimated how interested people would be in that job. They were left with Lovie, Josh Mccown and a third candidate that I can’t remember. And everybody knew Watson was getting shopped with no real options at QB 

2 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

They overestimated how interested people would be in that job. They were left with Lovie, Josh Mccown and a third candidate that I can’t remember. And everybody knew Watson was getting shopped with no real options at QB 

I think it was Flores, McCown and Gannon as finalists and subsequently Texans decided to promote Smith.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd sacrifice my first born child to bring in Lovie Smith as our DC. 

Not mentioned in there was how the Texans ended the season 30th and 32nd while Smith was the DC. 

So… careful what you wish for.

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He literally can't be worse than Patrick Graham.

I mean, that’s possible - but he’s literally been the worst in the league the past two seasons.

Don’t let a bunch of INTs vs Sam Ehlinger tell you otherwise.

46 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I mean, that’s possible - but he’s literally been the worst in the league the past two seasons.

Don’t let a bunch of INTs vs Sam Ehlinger tell you otherwise.

Agreed. Trading your first born to go from really bad to slightly less bad seems to be a bit of an overreaction. Unless your first-born is a complete a-hole in their 30s. Then, meh.

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

That's not what you said though. 

So exactly what did I say that you’re having an issue with? The part where I said he was given a ton of chances and sucked everywhere he coached? Because he just coached a team to 3 wins and he brought in Pep Hamilton who was god awful. He’s not a good coach.