HCs who will be Fired

RUGmen

16 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

I'd wager we get one more year out of McVay then he's off to TV land. He got AD and Stafford to up for two more years after the SB. He'll stick around for the two years with those two then all bets are off.

I'm not sure about that. Admittedly I am not a Rams fan so I don't have my finger on the pulse or anything, but that seems to be a roster with aging stars and solid role players and not much in the way of draft capital to replenish the roster with young talent. I can't remember what recent nationally televised game that I watched (might have been Baker's 1st game), but I remember seeing his expressions heading up to the game....he just seemed really haggard...and emotionally and mentally drained. I know he got hit in the head on the sideline and still looked like he had some bruises, but he just looked shot pregame.

1 minute ago, Soggust said:

Expected someone to mention it after tonight, but that would be as dumb as McCarthy imo. 

Go look at his other posts for the reason why Stefanski and LaFleur should be fired. It's... something else.

• Like 1