MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Denmark watched Cristian Eriksen die and be resuscitated on the field and had to finish out the game at Euros a few years ago. Short of a major terrorist attack, sports will always have to continue sadly.

The Brewers had a minor leaguer administered CPR for an extended period after being hit in the head a few years ago and the game was cancelled. Would be completely reasonable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They had to have started before they arrived. Likely trying to get the AED there and did it until then. 

@kingseanjohn CPR is essentially a stall tactic until an AED and/or medication can be used on scene. Due to the nature of what we are witnessing I’m not going to get into the math on CPR and all that. It’s not good though.

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

If they gave him CPR on the field his heart definitely stopped. Every second counts so you need to start CPR right away and not waste time putting him on a board and into a stretcher.

Agreed. I guess I was just a bit shocked seeing this on national tv. CPR + AED makes the most sense.