Week 17 Games

Leader

36 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

49ers might get 1st seed as well if eagles loose next week. 

The Giants have nothing to play for against the eagles next week. They are locked into their seed. I wouldn't expect them to play their starters next week for the whole game if at all

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The 2 seed can either be sf, dallas, phillyor minn

My order of preference to play

Min

Dallas

Philly

Sf

need to hit enter a few more times after Philly.  Losing to the niners again would be too much

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The 2 seed can either be sf, dallas, phillyor minn

My order of preference to play

Min

Dallas

Philly

Sf

I’d still put Philly with Hurts as the toughest draw. SF is nasty but they are not unbeatable and still are living the dream with their 3rd string QB. 

Only game that matters is the next one. We’ve been in playoff mode for a while now. 

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

I’d still put Philly with Hurts as the toughest draw. SF is nasty but they are not unbeatable and still are living the dream with their 3rd string QB. 

Only game that matters is the next one. We’ve been in playoff mode for a while now. 

SF is best team in NFC right now. Won 9 straight and getting the best QB play they've had in awhile. It doesn't look flukey. If we matchup with them in WC the winner of that game is gonna rep the NFC I bet.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

SF is best team in NFC right now. Won 9 straight and getting the best QB play they've had in awhile. It doesn't look flukey. If we matchup with them in WC the winner of that game is gonna rep the NFC I bet.

I don’t see us going that far, although I’m going to enjoy the ride. If we make it, very strong likelihood it’s going to be SF at their house. We’re living on a prayer but of the teams I’d like to underdog out of the dance, preferred order would be Min, SF, Dal. SF is the biggest demon to exorcise, though.  

• Like 1