NFL announces scenarios for a neutral site AFC Championship

TheRealMcCoy

I’m pretty annoyed the NFL chose a dome, just because they want a crazy high scoring game. They are both outdoor teams and it should of been an outdoor stadium picked. I was thinking Carolina. I think a dome definitely slightly favors the Chiefs, possibly the best dome offense I have ever seen. Imagine if their home field was actually a dome the past 4 years…

Mahomes in domes: 10-0, 28 TDs, 3 INTs

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I’m pretty annoyed the NFL chose a dome, just because they want a crazy high scoring game. They are both outdoor teams and it should of been an outdoor stadium picked. I was thinking Carolina. I think a dome definitely slightly favors the Chiefs, possibly the best dome offense I have ever seen. Imagine if their home field was actually a dome the past 4 years…

Mahomes in domes: 10-0, 28 TDs, 3 INTs

Mahomes with a 28-3 TD-INT ratio in domes heading into a dome game in Atlanta...Falcons fans really can't escape can they

• Like 3

Lost in all this is the 10's of millions of dollars a AFCCG probably generates for the home team! Between hotels, restaurants, bars, parking, tickets, alcohol, food, ect.

Who's getting that money, Arthur Blank? 👍

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 1/8/2023 at 10:07 AM, MWil23 said:

As well as having to go to Buffalo under any circumstances at all. They should have added that caveat as well. If they go to Buffalo at any point, it’s a major problem.

As far as the NFL is concerned, the Bengals and Bills have both played 16 games as that seed-determinant game for all 3 teams never happened and the Bills have one more win than the Bengals while KC got handed the 1 seed by way of that game being cancelled, hence the neutral site AFCCG.

Just now, KManX89 said:

As far as the NFL is concerned, the Bengals and Bills have both played 16 games as that seed-determinant game for all 3 teams never happened and the Bills have one more win than the Bengals while KC got handed the 1 seed by way of that game being cancelled, hence the neutral site AFCCG.

Which is stupid logic for a lot of reasons, namely that KC had to play Cincinnati while Buffalo didn’t and is being penalized despite having a better win %, aside from going against their own bylaws.