Sean Payton to be Broncos HC

Abe56

24 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Schefter or Rapsheet?

Rapsheet seems to be far more involved in the “insider” game these days. Schefter spends most of the time tweeting inane stuff that everyone knows like “The Kansas City Chiefs will face the Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Bowl”.

Schefter still pops up now and again with the big news, but day to day insider chat I’m going Rapsheet every time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Another AFC power being built. Damn. 

On What? Broken Wilson and probably the skimpiest draft capital of any team until 2024.    We will see who he brings in staff wise but I fail to see where Payton is the difference of the Broncos being able to overtake the Chiefs. 

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

A 1st round pick and potentially more for our "retired" coach. What a time to be alive!

I remember saying I thought a mid-late 2nd would be reasonable, or a package of late picks to load up on developmental guys 

this is a massive win 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Leoric said:

On What? Broken Wilson and probably the skimpiest draft capital of any team until 2024.    We will see who he brings in staff wise but I fail to see where Payton is the difference of the Broncos being able to overtake the Chiefs. 

For me the concern is not over taking the Chiefs, he makes that team(Denver) better than my team(New York) which is one less playoff spot to compete for. 

Edited by KingOfNewYork