Sean Payton to be Broncos HC

Abe56

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean the Broncos are literally in boom-or-bust mode at this point. They have absolutley no draft capital and if Sean Payton can't fix Russell Wilson, it's game over for that franchise for at least 5+ years.

Payton can make a far greater impact on the team winning than the 1st round pick could.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Payton can make a far greater impact on the team winning than the 1st round pick could.

Assuming they can fix Russ, which isn’t a guarantee. If they can it’s worth it. I don’t think they can and they just doubled down on a situation that they already are going to have issues getting out of 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

A 1st round pick and potentially more for our "retired" coach. What a time to be alive!

I mean...you got a future 2nd but had to give up a future 3rd. I think Loomis wanted two 1st's and that was going to be a stretch

On the Saints side, tbh I'd rather have Payton than the 29th pick and a future 2nd (while losing a future 3rd) 

• Like 2