2023 Rookie Minicamp / OTAs / Training Camp

Leader

30 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

Well that doesn't bode well for Jean-Charles

He is the 2nd string slot corner to Nixon on the unofficial depth chart right now, so with Nixon there I really don't think it means much of anything that he is running with the 2's.   

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Did the Packers decide to get all super secret today in regards to OTA's?  Haven't seen any updates.  

They are only open to the media one day a week. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chili said:

Interesting indeed....

Myers' job is on the line.  They are clearly going to give him a lot of competition for his starting gig.  Sean Rhyan is getting work there as well.  Zach Tom figures to get work there as well. It's shaping up to be a healthy competition for the five best.  

On 5/23/2023 at 8:52 PM, St Vince said:

Nah he'll leave GB and become a stud like the rest of them. He's got a bright future.

only a couple of players were studs after they left GB, Micah Hyde yes, Casey Heyward yes, Corey Linsley yes, that is about it

22 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Sure would like to hear about days where he's 14-16 instead of 6-16.  Hopefully that's to come.  I think he will do well eventually. 

I want to know how many times he stared down his receivers for running the wrong routes after he made a bad pass? If that number is less than 1, we're on the right path. 

• Like 3