2023 Rookie Minicamp / OTAs / Training Camp

Leader

33 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Just me or was that a bobble against air coverage?

Definitely was!  

But on the other side of the screen, Doubs snatched his pass with strong-grabbing hands!  Hopefully Doubs will have improved hands this year.  

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Just me or was that a bobble against air coverage?

I frame by framed that back and forth for a bit. The back of the ball swung down as soon as it it his hands, suggesting that he had closed on the ball a bit early and with his hands too high. Props for catching it, though, because that was an ugly bobble to hang onto.

On 5/19/2023 at 4:10 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

Story time.  We were visiting my grandma's house in Mascouta Illinois, about 20 or so minutes North and East of St Louis.  We were crashing the night at my Uncle's house in St Charles, Missouri, which is just West of St Louis, and about 35 or 40 minutes away if the highways are clear.  Now East Saint Louis is known for crime and strip clubs.  I use the restroom before I leave.  We get in the car to go to my uncle's house, and maybe 3 minutes down the road, I have to pee.  I inform my parents that I need to pee.  I get the whole "didn't you go before we left?" spiel from them.  Mind you, I was 24 years old, we just took the same car because my dad and I had gone to the Sun Bowl in El Paso and just came from the airport.  I am explaining to them that I really have to go, and of course, it doesn't bother them, so they don't stop.  Until my mom sees this huge pink mansion with spotlights around it.  She says, "oh you can stop there."  My dad immediately says, "ok." and I agree.  My mom asks why he agreed to stop there, because she was just messing with me thinking I wouldn't go into a pink building or something, and dad wasn't going to stop to teach me a lesson or something, but he says, "because that is the Hustler Club."  So then mom gets all mad, and we can't stop there.  

Finally I get them to stop at a gas station about half way there.   Bunch of jerks my parents.

I'm just honored to know your origin story, sir!