So what happens to Zeke, Fournette, and Kareem Hunt?

Humble_Beast

Might be able to add Dalvin Cook to this list soon too... I'd imagine he'd have the most suitors if he does join this lot.

Cook in Denver seems like a strong fit. The others don't stand out as much. Who even has the weakest RB room right now? 

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Hunt looked slow and physically done

Cinci needs to look at Zeke

You could put Zeke where Hunt's name is in your post and it would still be entirely accurate.

So I agree, Cinci needs to look at him.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Zeke is still a good blocker and effective in short-yardage.  He's no longer a RB1, I agree, but if you are going to call him washed, then you have to call Hunt washed too.  Hunt wasn't exactly efficient with his (albeit limited) touches last year either.  

• Like 1

They'll find a spot. They're either waiting until late in the offseason to skip what they can of offseason programs, or they're stubbornly thinking they should get more money or a larger role than they will, and they'll accept it eventually.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

They'll find a spot. They're either waiting until late in the offseason to skip what they can of offseason programs, or they're stubbornly thinking they should get more money or a larger role than they will, and they'll accept it eventually.

It's both. It's primarily the money but all of them are in the Michael Strathan boat. None want to deal with OTA's and TC for a new team.

Zeke will grab his tail and tuck it Dallas 

Hunt Buffalo/Cinci

Fournett.......Saints, Jets, 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hunt looks like he lost about 2 steps. He wasn’t even good as a number 2 last year. 

Same thing Fournette is dealing with as well.   Last season he looked done, but he did improve a lot with Tom Brady to be a more complete back as far as pass blocking & pass catching.

I think Zeke is kinda in the same boat as well.  I saw a clip of him somewhere on social media and they were talking about he has lost his lateral agility/speed