Cardinals release WR DeAndre Hopkins

iknowcool

7 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I sure know losing when I see it. Congrats on "winning" second place.

As if you wouldn't happily take a 2nd place finish in 2023 rather then the norm of a typical Detroit Lions fans season. 👌🍺

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not KC... anyone but KC...

Probably not, though it won't really matter. The Chiefs have at least three breakout candidates at WR.

Sorry dude, but it's going to be even worse for you this year. 

The Chiefs will have a serious defense for the first time in Mahomes' career. it will probably take a month or so to shake out, but that is a potent defensive roster.

Edited by onejayhawk

With AZ cutting DHop,  are they still on the hook for a portion of his 2023 salary? If so how much?

Curious if that number is added to the new contract he undoubtedly gets making his 2023 year cap hit lower for his new team? 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

With AZ cutting DHop,  are they still on the hook for a portion of his 2023 salary? If so how much?

Curious if that number is added to the new contract he undoubtedly gets making his 2023 year cap hit lower for his new team? 

Nah, it's just guaranteed money from bonuses that have already been paid out. Cardinals have $21M in dead cap from cutting him, that won't be impacted by or impact any new deal he would sign.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I saw something today that said he's seeking a significant deal from his new team.

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

As if you wouldn't happily take a 2nd place finish in 2023 rather then the norm of a typical Detroit Lions fans season. 👌🍺

I'd love it! However, I can for certain tell you that after losing the Superbowl I wouldn't go around saying dumb ish like this.

22 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not surprising a Lions’ fan can’t pick winning out of a lineup 🤣

On 5/27/2023 at 12:51 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Being off-season darlings doesn’t make them contenders, but it’s down right cute that you think so 

• Like 1