Colts unveil "Indiana Nights" alternate uniform

RaidersAreOne

Everyone's gonna hate everything that isn't a throwback when it's first released.

I think they're... ok. But I don't know if the black helmets really feel like they fit. It feels like they had 3 guys come up with ideas and still couldn't decide so they mashed them together.

• Like 2

Why is black always the secondary color choice for the helmets.  The Saints, Panthers, Arizona, okay, they already have black in their uniforms, and (BTW, the Saints helments and uniforms they wore in London...those were the best uniforms, they need to go with that).  But the Colts would have been better with just a blue helmet? 

• Like 2

I wasn't paying attention to who the players were then I saw THOMAS III and I was like "oh wow did they sign Earl Thomas?" the jerseys be ugly though like a worse version of the worst Jags one lol

They should do one where the Horseshoe hangs over the nameplate and drapes over the shoulders and frames the front number. It'd look stupid too.

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

I wasn't paying attention to who the players were then I saw THOMAS III and I was like "oh wow did they sign Earl Thomas?" the jerseys be ugly though like a worse version of the worst Jags one lol

They should do one where the Horseshoe hangs over the nameplate and drapes over the shoulders and frames the front number. It'd look stupid too.

I thought it was Thomas II 

Which means his son is Thomas III the Second?