Who are some of the most underrated WRs in the NFL?

Blackstar12

DJ Moore.  He put up really great stats as a young WR in Carolina.  Goes to the Bears and while he isn't used nearly enough, the guy just gets open and makes plays.  If he were on a better team, I have little doubt that he'd be listed with the elite WR's in the league.

I'd go to Cooks too.  Been traded a lot, always productive.  

• Like 5

Michael Pittman Jr. and Mike Evans.

They're both mutants from a size/speed perspective, guys that big shouldn't be moving like that. Nobody thinks of them as top tier guys, but they just absorb targets and chew up yardage. They win over the top as well against defenses that get lazy and assume it's all intermediate work.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

DJ Moore.  He put up really great stats as a young WR in Carolina.  Goes to the Bears and while he isn't used nearly enough, the guy just gets open and makes plays.  If he were on a better team, I have little doubt that he'd be listed with the elite WR's in the league.

I'd go to Cooks too.  Been traded a lot, always productive.  

Moore is a victim of a low volume passing attack but still on pace for career highs in yards, TDs, and 2nd most receptions of his career. Thats with him being almost the full focus of the DBs since Mooney and Fields can't seem to connect. This is why I would really like Nabers or Bowers to pair with Moore this draft, be it with Williams, Maye, or Fields at QB. 

I feel like Moore is kind of dealing with the Jimmy Smith treatment. Dude is obviously a top 10 WR to me but isn't someone who is flashy or loud so he just gets kind of slept on. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Somehow I feel like DK Metcalf is never talked about among the top 10 WR's but he's absolutely in that realm.

DK is an elite playmaker, but he's too much like George Pickens to ever be great. 

Every play is a potential personal foul - unsportsmanlike conduct for him. He's a rage monster and it gets used against him all the time.