Week 1 @ Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil Leadup and Countdown

This game is Peacock exclusive?  Ugh when is the NFL going to offer team packages instead of Sunday Ticket and all these stupid exclusives on streamers that ain't worth a damn?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

This game is Peacock exclusive?  Ugh when is the NFL going to offer team packages instead of Sunday Ticket and all these stupid exclusives on streamers that ain't worth a damn?

This is the only GB game thats Peacock exclusive. They've two other games (Wks 13 & 15) which are NBC/Peacock.
Given that I've already burned thru a trial period membership with Peacock, I might have to sign up for a longer period this time - but then it's gone.
I'm not interested in any "shows" or original content they put out.

54 minutes ago, Leader said:

Every week these guys go into a city where rough areas and there's things you probably shouldn't do, I would say the NFL is probably putting them up in an area where in broad daylight they'll be just fine to enjoy some of the area. As long as they get back for curfew I think this is all a non issue.

17 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

When they earn more money that way than they are currently doing with this model.

Doesn't sound very committed either way at RG.

No surprises there...however revealing the game plan is

Stenavich lukewarm on Musgrave. Kraft possibly has the edge on him right now.

Edited by Chili

27 minutes ago, Chili said:

How long before we have our resident expert on kickers leg strength declare that the current kicker doesn't have a leg strong enough to kick it into the endzone. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chili said:

It seemed like Musgrave has a quiet camp, but a lot of that could be that they are keeping certain concepts under wraps a bit.  Hopefully they can unleash this guy down the field.  He really should be a problem for opposing defenses, and he's got the frame to be a red zone weapon.  I do think he seemed to struggle with some drops in camp, but hands have been a strong suit for him during his college career.  It should be a heck of a duo with him and Kraft. 

13 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I love Stenavich's non-answers. 

His first year giving interviews he would use “and stuff” the way people throw out “know what I’m sayin” or “like” as conversational crutch. All of those drive me crazy but especially from people who are supposed to be running the show. “We focused on this week’s game plan and stuff” just doesn’t inspire confidence. Anyway, he has definitely cut way back on it but I laugh/cringe when he still slides it in his interviews. 

13 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Every week these guys go into a city where rough areas and there's things you probably shouldn't do, I would say the NFL is probably putting them up in an area where in broad daylight they'll be just fine to enjoy some of the area. As long as they get back for curfew I think this is all a non issue.

When we went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras the hotel gave us map of the area and circled the areas to avoid.  I expect the league will be doing something similar for GB/PHI in Brazil.

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

When we went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras the hotel gave us map of the area and circled the areas to avoid.  I expect the league will be doing something similar for GB/PHI in Brazil.

Circles are where the best parties are

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

My family and I had a similar discussion with a cabby in Miami.  It was basically, do and go where ever you want while the sun is up, but be heading back to the hotel when it gets dark.  

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Quick Google search. Consider these circled in bold red ink apparently!! lol

15 Top Safety Tips for Traveling in São Paulo. Know the different neighborhoods – this is one of the most important tips. Avoid places like Capão Redondo, Lapa, Pari, and Campo Limpo. But do your own research before you arrive!

16 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Every week these guys go into a city where rough areas and there's things you probably shouldn't do,

I think we also need to remember these players are in a Foreign country where Multi-millionaire athletes vast majority of whom might standout could be targeted for not only robbery but possible abduction. Traveling abroad for any American is always a risk. Just saying.