PLAYOFSSSSSSSSS: #3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS @ #6 BUFFALO BILLS: SUNDAY 1 PM EST

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hope he is. We are likely to get a healthy dose of Mccoy, Tolbert and Tyrod 

If you get a lot of Tolbert then the game is over. He is terrible. He needs to be cut. Hopefully we use Marcus Murphy more. He has the speed to play with Jacksonville's defense. He is an unknown player but played well in the one game we got to see of him

But Matt Milano is out... You guys are gonna kill us without him. 

6 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

If you get a lot of Tolbert then the game is over. He is terrible. He needs to be cut. Hopefully we use Marcus Murphy more. He has the speed to play with Jacksonville's defense. He is an unknown player but played well in the one game we got to see of him

Seriously. If a heavy dose of Tolbert happens then this game is gonna be a disaster. Mike Tolbert is the worst Bills player I've ever seen and we've had some truly bad players over the years. 

11 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Its not perfect but i think we can get by with a ivory/grant on 3rd down tho neither are the blocker yeldon is

Their pass rush isn’t that good, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much. As long as they can hit the handful of blocks they need to, we’ll be fine on that front.

28 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

One guy to watch for you guys:

Patrick Dimarco.

I listened to the Setting the Edge podcast last night and they were talking about how they just got done grading out the Bills front 4 for the year. And then they brought up something interesting. They brought up how Bills fans were pointing to snap counts to show that Dareus wasn’t that big of a player on their defense. But then they noted that Dareus had more snaps than the amount of runs the defense faced, and they noted that when they reviewed the tape, he was being subbed in for basically every single run situation. So while he wasn’t getting a lot of snaps total, the Bills were using him as their primary run clogger. They were just pulling him on passing situations.

Interesting...

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I listened to the Setting the Edge podcast last night and they were talking about how they just got done grading out the Bills front 4 for the year. And then they brought up something interesting. They brought up how Bills fans were pointing to snap counts to show that Dareus wasn’t that big of a player on their defense. But then they noted that Dareus had more snaps than the amount of runs the defense faced, and they noted that when they reviewed the tape, he was being subbed in for basically every single run situation. So while he wasn’t getting a lot of snaps total, the Bills were using him as their primary run clogger. They were just pulling him on passing situations.

Interesting...

Kind of what I figured.

Numbers don't change as drastically as they did when you trade a guy if he had little impact.

Archived